Framework is our main school charity. They support those in our Community who have found times hard. We raise money and collect food to support them.
This is Framework's vision: Better futures for everyone
We believe that everyone has the right to a better future:
- People who are affected by homeless
- People who are addicted to drugs and alcohol
- People are struggling with their mental health
- People who are unemployed and socially excluded
- And people with problems so complex that they and many others have given up hope that their lives will change.
Our work is about empowering those people to address the challenges they face and supporting them to live independently in our communities.
Christian Aid - Count Your Blessings
During Lent we invite the children to join with us in helping Christian Aid to help people in Kenya who are suffering due to climate change.
Meet Faith and her family:
These activities can help children to think about and pray for those who are less fortunate than themselves and to be thankful for what they have. They also encourage the children to raise money for Christian Aid: