In our Burntstump community, everyone, adults and children, knows that they are valued as God’s children. Their gifts are discovered, valued and nurtured so that all can flourish to live life in all its fullness.
Burntstump Seely is a Church of England Primary School for children aged 3 to 11. We have a special relationship with St Paul's Parish Church and our teaching is based on the Christian faith contained in the Gospels. We are proud to be a part of the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust.
Our school is a happy place where everyone can succeed. Please browse around our site and see the fantastic things we've been doing!
- Our new before and after school club will start on the 19th April after the Easter holidays. Click here to find out more and to reserve a place for your child.
- If your child is feeling anxious about the return to school, please click here for ideas to help them prepare.
- Please read this letter regarding the return to school of all children on 8th March
- Please click here to read our letter about our Relationships and Sex Education Policy Parent Consultation
- Please read this letter if you would like to be considered for the loan of a laptop from the DFE.
- Please read these letters and reconsider whether you need your Key Worker place every day at school.
- Please click here to read our most recent letter regarding home learning, our guidance for parents and some extra advice about accessing TEAMs
- Following the Government announcement this evening, school will be closed for the majority of children from tomorrow. Please click here to read the letter or to apply for a Key Worker place.
- Please click here if you would like to read about our proposal to lower our admission age to the term after the 3rd birthday.
- How and when to contact school - please help us to help you keep safe. email@example.com
- Would you use a before or after school club? Please respond to our survey.
- Our children will be joining together on Teams to take part in our Harvest Festival service on Tuesday. Click here for details.
- We are looking forward to seeing all the children again on Thursday. Please click here to read a Government leaflet for parents about the return to school.
- Please click here if you would like to see our full updated Covid 19 risk assessment for September.
- Please click here for a reminder about the details for the return to school in September
- If you are considering sending your child to Burntstump, or if your child is returning to us in September and would like to see our new playground, click on this link.
- Please click here to read our Burntstump Bugle for July
- Please click here to read a letter from Chris Moodie, the CEO of the SNMAT, with details about our exciting Summer learning programme - 'Destination September'.
- Dear Parents, Please click here to read our letter about staffing and further arrangements for next year.
- School will reopen for all children on Thursday 3rd September. Please read this letter for the details of when, where and what to expect.
Impact of Coronavirus on SNMAT Admission Appeals
Given the situation relating to the current Coronavirus epidemic and the fast moving changes relating to Government advice on public health, the SNMAT, as an Own Admissions Authority, has taken the difficult decision to suspend its admissions appeals, for the foreseeable future, pending further guidance from the Department for Education. This decision has been taken for the protection of all parties involved in the appeal hearing.
Nottinghamshire County Council who administer SNMATs admissions appeals has confirmed they are still taking appeals from parents and logging them as normal, so if you wish to register an appeal for an SNMAT partner academy, please go to NCC’s website and complete the online appeals form:-
Parent and Carers' Questionnaire
October 2020 Results
Despite the anxieties around returning to school during the pandemic, we are proud to say the vast majority of our children feel happy and safe at school.
Click here to see a full break down of the responses and our 'You said, Our response' section:
Latest School Calendar Events
There are currently no events.