In our Burntstump community, everyone, adults and children, knows that they are valued as God’s children. Their gifts are discovered, valued and nurtured so that all can flourish to live life in all its fullness.
Burntstump Seely is a Church of England Primary School for children aged 3 to 11. We have a special relationship with St Paul's Parish Church and our teaching is based on the Christian faith contained in the Gospels. We are proud to be a part of the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust.
Our school is a happy place where everyone can succeed. Please browse around our site and see the fantastic things we've been doing!
- Please read this letter for the latest news from school.
- Following yesterday's Government announcement, school will close at 3:30 today (Friday 20.03.20). Please read the guidance below if you think you are a key worker, have no other options for childcare and need your child to continue to come to school.
- We are pleased to announce the outcome following our OFSTED visit on 21st and 22nd May - we are a Good school.
- On Monday 29th April we competed in the Mansfield Music Festival and were placed first in the KS2 Own Choice Class.
- Contact school to put your child's name on our waiting list.
Impact of Coronavirus on SNMAT Admission Appeals
Given the situation relating to the current Coronavirus epidemic and the fast moving changes relating to Government advice on public health, the SNMAT, as an Own Admissions Authority, has taken the difficult decision to suspend its admissions appeals, for the foreseeable future, pending further guidance from the Department for Education. This decision has been taken for the protection of all parties involved in the appeal hearing.
Nottinghamshire County Council who administer SNMATs admissions appeals has confirmed they are still taking appeals from parents and logging them as normal, so if you wish to register an appeal for an SNMAT partner academy, please go to NCC’s website and complete the online appeals form:-
https://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/education/school-admissions/appeal-a-school-admission-decisionParent and Carers' Questionnaire
October 2019 Results
100% of our parents, who responded to our Parent and Carers' Questionnaire, agree that their child is taught well in school.
Click here to see a full break down of the responses:
Latest School Calendar Events
There are currently no events.