Burntstump Seely C of E Primary Academy News
The latest news stories from Burntstump Seely C of E Primary Academy.
- Risk Assessment for full return of pupils to school in September
Please click here if you would like to see our full updated Covid 19 risk assessment for September.
- September reopening Letter
Please click here for a reminder about the details for the return to school in September
If you are considering sending your child to Burntstump, or if your child is returning to us in September and would like to see our new playground, click on this link.
- Burntstump Bugle
Please click here to read our Burntstump Bugle for July
- Launch of 'Destination September'!
Please click here to read a letter from Chris Moodie, the CEO of the SNMAT, with details about our exciting Summer learning programme - 'Destination September'.
- Letter about staffing - 7th July
Please click here to read our letter about staffing and further arrangements for next year.
- We are pleased to confirm that all children will return to school on 3rd September
We will be in touch before the end of term regarding the details such as timings of the day for your child. For reassurance, please click here for a short video, a leaflet and the most recent Government advice for parents.
- Letter from SNMAT 2nd July
Please click here to read the latest letter from Chris Moodie, the CEO of our Multi Academy Trust.
- EYFS moving to Two Bubbles from 6th July
Please see letter regarding information for EYFS moving to two bubbles. To secure a place for your child, this will be on a first come, first served basis. Please click on link for details.
- Y2 children invited back to school from 29th June
If you would like your Y2 child to return to school this term from 29th June, please let us know.