Burntstump Seely C of E Primary Academy News
The latest news stories from Burntstump Seely C of E Primary Academy.
- Letter about staffing - 7th July
Please click here to read our letter about staffing and further arrangements for next year.
- Letter for Parents about School reopening 3rd September
School will reopen for all children on Thursday 3rd September. Please read this letter for the details of when, where and what to expect.
- We are pleased to confirm that all children will return to school on 3rd September
We will be in touch before the end of term regarding the details such as timings of the day for your child. For reassurance, please click here for a short video, a leaflet and the most recent Government advice for parents.
- Letter from SNMAT 2nd July
Please click here to read the latest letter from Chris Moodie, the CEO of our Multi Academy Trust.
- EYFS moving to Two Bubbles from 6th July
Please see letter regarding information for EYFS moving to two bubbles. To secure a place for your child, this will be on a first come, first served basis. Please click on link for details.
- Y2 children invited back to school from 29th June
If you would like your Y2 child to return to school this term from 29th June, please let us know.
- Midday Supervisor Vacancies
We have two vacancies for Midday Supervisors from September. Please click here to see our advert.
- Letter from our CEO and our Burntstump Bugle
Please click here to read a letter from Chris Moodie the CEO of our Multi Academy Trust and our June Burntstump Bugle.
- Our school bus is there if you need it
If you cannot walk, ride your bike or drive your child to school, our school bus is running as normal for children who are eligible to return to school.
- 27.05.20 Letters to Parents about our plans for Partial reopening
Y6 to return on 8th June. EYFS and Y1 to return on 15th June. Click here to read our latest letters and risk assessment about a phased approach to the partial reopening of school.